When we were doing up our house, I had a lot of ideas playing on my mind. However, I was pretty sure about one thing and that was to have accent chairs in my rooms. After all, they are statement pieces and are so cozy. I could stop dreaming about spending my lazy days lounging on them. They are both decorative as well as functional.
Accent chairs are a good option if you want to perk up the look of your room without making too many changes or spending too much money. You can choose a bright, striking color to bring focus to that area of your room. Or, you can go in for muted colours if you want to maintain the colour palette. Secondly, you can accessorise it in so many ways and give your house a new look. If you have been itching to do something similar, here are a few ideas that can help you decorate with a new accent chair.
- Choose a bold and striking colour.
- Up against a gallery wall – This is perfect if you want to decorate your personal space with personal photos.
Alternatively, you can create bright, bold colours if you carry a boho streak like I do 🙂
Here is another one for more inspo.
- A floral accent chair is a statement piece in itself and will require minimal styling
- Plants are never enough, right? You can use them to style your cozy corner and lounge here all day.
I love, love the way mirrors have been used here to decorate the bare wall in this Scandinavian design.
- Wallpapers are so much fun – You can use a funk wallpaper to minimise your styling efforts and yet get a beautiful corner.
Here is another one.
And that’s a wrap. Do let me know if you have any queries. I will be more than happy to help.